Suzanne Anderson is a psychologist, leadership consultant, executive coach, speaker and co-author of the award-winning book The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love and Lead.
As women living in these troubling times on our planet, many of us are asking how we can...
Lead in such a way that our descendants will thank us for the wise, loving and powerful choices we made on their behalf?
Bridge between radical differences, and positively shape our common future?
Be all of who we are, and be of most service to the world without losing ourselves?
Suzanne has dedicated the past 15 years to living into the answers to these questions. As co-author of the award-winning book The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love and Lead, Suzanne inspires and guides women around the world to awaken to their wholeness and innate leadership capacities – and see themselves as women who can shape a positive world for all. Her evocative language and presence will offer audiences the opportunity to:
- Recognize their own life journey within the unfolding of the human story, and see that we are a part of the leading edge of this story, and there are other women on this path with us.
- Discover why women who are able to cultivate the solid ground of their Feminine being are able to hold the fire and intensity of their Masculine essence and sustainably bring their gifts into manifestation.
- Experience a rousing call to action and be encouraged to do the inner work required to liberate their creative genius and BE the change they want to shape in the world.
Read more about Suzanne here.
Suzanne’s most requested talks:
- How to Awaken The Next Evolutionary Phase of Women’s Leadership
- Identifying the Feminine and Masculine Shadows that are Holding Women's True Wisdom, Love and Power Hostage
- How to Cultivate Resilience in the Darkest of Times
- Nourishing Our Image of the Future from the Deep, Dark Now
2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards — Award-Winning Finalist in the Women’s Issues Category
2017 Spirited Woman - Top 12 Book Pick List
2016 Best Book Awards — Finalist Award in the Women’s Category
2016 Nautilus Book Awards — Gold award in the Women’s category