Do you start the New Year with renewed hope and optimism for positive change only to find yourself 12 months later rewriting the same vows to yourself?
In this episode of Women Thriving, Unapologetically, Lynsie dives in with me, Suzanne Anderson, co-author of The Way of the Mysterial Woman, to reveal the missing ingredient to happiness. You will discover how to unhook yourself from the unconscious patterns that keep you stuck, burnt out, and from creating genuine growth that takes you to the next level in life.
- The missing link to sustainable growth and happiness
- Symptoms of burnout
- Where discontent and yearning come from
- Upgrading your inner operating system so that you’re a match for the complexity of the world today
- Why the hypermasculine structure no longer works and the Feminine needs to come online now
- The “stuckness” that women entrepreneurs and leaders are currently feeling
- Navigating the limiting archetypal code of “I am not enough”
- How to change the trajectory of your life and choose the right path
- Overcoming the habitual ways of being and traumas that have kept you hostage
- Working with the immunity to change – the energetic, magnetic patterns in the unconscious
- The Feminine and Masculine archetypal polarities that we work through in The Mysterial Sequence
- Rest into and value your being, knowing what is yours to do
- The 8 Mysterial meta-capacities that we see arising in the world and in ourselves
- Why women and why now?
- My upcoming 15-month Mysterial Leadership Emergence Program, an invitation to permanently upgrade the way you live, love and lead