For the woman who is ready to
step into her true power as an agent of change.
Because you have heard the Mysterial call and you know the time is now.
Watch our recent live Information Session
The Mysterial Leadership Emergence Program is a revolutionary high-touch transformational program for women who want to heal their deep individual and collective traumas, implement lasting change in their personal lives, and become much-needed agents of change in the world.
The Commitment to Lead in a New and Better Way
We are in the midst of a profound shake-up in the world as the ripple effects of COVID, the war in Ukraine, the financial and political instability, the climate crisis and more, impact everyone around the globe. There is no going back to the old ways. The evolutionary forces are urging women now to grow into the leaders who can be a match for the complexity of these times.
We’ve spent the last half-century breaking into the Masculine systems and structures, and now we’re at a major turning point; a rite of passage that is calling us to awaken and weave together our Deep Feminine and Masculine expressions of wisdom, love and power to create a better world for all. This requires an entirely new way of being, a new “source code” and an upgrade in the fundamental set of inner instructions for growth.
As our Mysterial qualities come online we naturally become leaders in our world. We rest into a deep sense of sufficiency from which our empowered actions are ignited. We know that we belong here on planet earth, have a unique contribution to make, and feel the freedom to express our full creative genius. And we are ready to show up in our wholeness and speak our truth as we partner with the Mystery to unfold the future. This is simply who we are — in the office, with our children, as we create art, with our intimate partners, or as we simply interact with people in the grocery store.
And this is exactly what is most needed in this time on our planet — the courage and commitment, resilience and grace to lead in an entirely new, embodied, integral, MYSTERIAL way — a way that includes all of who we are.
We have developed a seamless journey powerfully transformational journey so that the path for awakening Mysterials to emerge is more accelerated. We are needed now.
The Time Is Now.
Hear what women leaders have said about the impact of Emergence on their lives.
Sarah had a great desire to be an empowered woman. As a business owner, nurse, yoga instructor, mother, and grandmother she showed up quite successfully on the surface but she was burnt out internally and became very ill as result of constantly pushing herself toward true achievement and empowerment and proving to herself that she was enough.
“This work is bone deep – the transmission of this work and weaving of field of wisdom creates a depth and a richness that I haven’t experienced elsewhere. The container is rare. It has been a pleasure and an honor and blessing to receive the call and commit to the maturation process.” – Diahann
“ I feel like I am plugged now into my own socket. I find my alignment from a more authentic place. I feel this is only the beginning. I feel like I am being born. This program has allowed me to shed the shadows and see clearly what was in the way of me being authentic Claire. And the love that is in this community is outrageous. Amazingly powerful. If you feel the call to join this community know that you are entering a powerful field and that your experience of being fully yourself will be transformed. You feel more of yourself and more of your connection with others. Very empowering!” – Claire
“I was in medical practice for over 20 years and exhausted and over committed and my relationship with my partner was flat and with my daughter challenging. I really enjoyed having the framework and language that would help me to discover my patterns and discover life in a different way. I have managed to move into a different work situation that is aligned, where I am doing what I love, and I am happy at work for the first time and I have a very new connection with my daughter. That all came from me changing me…I am a lighter person, a happier person.” – Beth
“My world was falling apart in a number of ways. My ways of understanding the world were changing. I was really struggling with parenthood and wanting to be a kind parent and I was not treating people the way that I wanted to. I realized that I could learn a lot from others over say 20 years but then I realized what if I made that investment now – financially and with time. I am so grateful that I made the choice to do Emergence because it is literally shifting the trajectory of my life. It has shifted my relationship with my kids, with my partner and with myself. I have a whole new level of self-compassion and self- confidence. Having a community of women to support this change is beyond powerful.” – Anna
What is Emergence?
Our global Emergence program is unlike anything else currently offered online or in person. Using the groundbreaking and proven pathway for women’s development – The Mysterial SequenceTM – you will…
- Awaken each of the five Feminine and Masculine archetypes that make up the groundbreaking pathway for women’s development,
- Heal the shadow expressions of each archetype and liberate your authentic self,
- Transform each of your core inner limiting belief into liberating beliefs
- Build the capacities that you need to you live, love and lead to your full potential
- Naturally change the corresponding behaviors and patterns that have kept you “stuck”.
Emergence takes place inside a catalytic Learning Community held on Zoom and the Mighty Networks platform. We will meet over the course of 15 months online in various group and one-on-one settings, culminating in an in-person retreat on the beautiful Hood Canal in Washington State.
Upon completion of the Emergence program, you will have upgraded your inner operating system to one that finally is a match for the unique challenges of modern life, resulting in more well being, fulfilling relationships and meaningful contributions. You will Become the Mysterial leader you were born to be.
What is the Mysterial Sequence?
Our Proven Pathway for Transformation
As you work to heal the very deep individual and collective trauma, you will awaken parts of yourself that have been locked away in the unconscious, possibly for your entire life.
You will experience a sense of wholeness and coming home in a way that awakens a powerful sense of confidence and possibility for the future.
The Mysterial Sequence (see image below) is a groundbreaking and proven developmental pathway for women, engaging Feminine and Masculine polarities in a way that leads to the birthing of the next level of our human potential.
I. The Mother – Hero Archetype Polarity
When the first archetype polarity—the Mother and the Hero—are both healthy and fully activated, an important transformation naturally occurs within you.
The Mother’s quality of Radiant Presence synthesizes with the Hero’s quality of Empowered Action and the meta-quality of Empowered Radiant Presence arises in your way of being and doing.
This is the true fruit of inner initiation.
- Now you’re able to source your doing from the healthy ground of your being.
- Your very presence uplifts those around you and encourages their best performance.
- You embody both the kindness of The Mother and the courage of The Hero.
- You inspire trust, respect, and cooperation simply by being who you really are.
- Others are attracted to the natural inner glow of a woman who acts purposefully in the world while deeply grounded in her own sufficiency.
As we awaken the first polarity of The Mother – Hero archetypes, the transformation allows you to…
- Cultivate the solid ground of your Feminine Being as a powerful vessel that can hold the fire and intensity to sustainably bring your gifts into the world.
- Excavate unconscious sabotaging beliefs that have held you hostage for a lifetime, and replace them with conscious beliefs that liberate your full potential.
- Cultivate the capacities that enable ease, intimacy, and skillful creativity in your relationships.
- Learn to differentiate when to act decisively and when to let factors ripen for the best possible outcome for all.
- Become skilled in transforming reactivity into self-authored, creative action.
- Establish a set of capacity-building leadership practices as the stable infrastructure encouraging your development for the rest of your life.
- Deepen your capacity to build strategic alliances and inspire others.
- Learn to harness the creative potential of ambiguity and generate breakthrough results.
- Gain a profound sense of your own value and sufficiency, enabling you to be more confident, authentic and glowing with Empowered Radiant Presence.
II. The Father – Maiden Archetype Polarity
From this opening, the second archetypal polarity—the Father and the Maiden—naturally begins to beckon.
A longing arises to develop the capacity for building reliable systems that will provide a solid and enduring foundation for a life of substance and contribution.
You hunger for the self-confidence to stand in your own Joyful True Authority and honor the gifts and beauty of others and the world around you, recognizing that you belong and are part of a diverse and interconnected ecosphere.
- You become aware that you’re capable of gaining access to the wild, exciting, and dynamic force of your Joyful Creativity.
- You yearn to grow your capacity for deep intuition and connect to the raw life energy that allows you to innovate and set off on bold new adventures.
- You are called to challenge your old ways of thinking and liberate yourself and others from unnecessary constrictions.
- You are ready to go with the flow of life, and balance play with work as you stop taking yourself and life so seriously.
- And you desire to liberate your sexual and heart energy, so that you can enter into the intimate dance of mutuality with others.
Awakening the second polarity of the Father – Maiden archetypes, you will…
- Accelerate your development up the spiral so that you are increasingly able to handle the complex challenges of your life.
- Connect more fully with your own personal purpose and passion so that you can stand in your own true authority and joyfully follow your unique destiny line out into the world.
- Live your life as a creative experiment that you enter boldly into every day, curious to see what you will invent, and where joy is not a fleeting experience, earned after a lot of hard work and lost as soon as you return to the grindstone.
- Along with an increased ability to be with the difficult moments of life, you are ready to playfully engage in the fun of living. You recognize that this is your birthright and you work to live, not live to work.
- Awaken your fun-loving, spontaneous, curious, imaginative, intuitive, and adventurous self and unleash your creative expression.
- Recognize that you do belong in a friendly universe and that you are not alone.
- Establish the ability to create the order and the structures necessary so that you can bring your gifts into the world sustainably.
- Install a grounded sense of confidence in yourself so that you can weather the ups and downs of life and all its challenges, handling the pressures of a complex life with resilience and grace.
III. The Awakening of The Crone Archetype
Beyond the second Father – Maiden polarity, The Crone archetype waits patiently.
This third face of the Feminine has been preparing for millennia to finally come through in consciousness. You can already imagine what it would be like to hold seeming opposites without contradiction, and be able to let go of those things that no longer serve you.
When the Crone awakens you are able to see the intelligent patterns in the chaos of life and use all of your ways of knowing to pierce through confusion and take action.
- You are committed to being a catalytic force able to synthesize complexity and bridge between extremely divergent people, worlds, and ideas so that something new and better can arise.
- You can sense the possibility of an Alchemical Authenticity that would make you an agent of change simply by being yourself.
Awakening The Crone, the last archetype in the Sequence that is so critical to this evolutionary moment, you will…
- Learn how to truly see in the dark and be with difficult situations with an increased capacity to surrender to the change that is working its way through you.
- Know how to let go of what is done, sit with the emptiness and make space for the new pattern that is seeking to emerge.
- Awaken more fully to your spiritual connection as an important driver in your development.
- Take your sovereign seat and know for certain that you are a vital part of the unfolding evolutionary moment.
- Truly partner with the unknown, creative Mystery, and encourage innovation and new opportunities to unfold through you.
When all of the archetypes of The Mysterial Sequence™ have been cultivated, a deep and lasting inner Sacred Marriage takes place and The Mysterial Leader naturally emerges.
It is a beautiful thing to experience and witness!
And just to give you a glimpse of the Mysterial Future that arises when you do this deep work, here are the Mysterial Leadership capacities that will become your Signature Presence:
This experience was transformative and gave me the opportunity to awaken a hidden part of myself. I can now embrace my life more peacefully, with fluidity and aliveness. Suzanne and her mindful cohort of coaches has supported my emergence with love, wisdom and a deep presence. I have shared my vulnerability with other genuine women around the world and always felt respected, safe and heard. The Way of the Mysterial Women is for me a powerful path to self-exploration in a sustainable and embodied manner. Today I feel more congruent with my essence, I am more and more able to speak my truth and welcome discomfort with curiosity.”
How does Emergence work?
It begins with a proven curriculum.
Our program combines academically sound, rigorous, research-based curriculum with the ageless wisdom traditions, somatic embodiment, the imaginal, and the deep practices of an urban mystery school. The Mysterial Sequence™ pathway provides the most efficient, critical path through the essential work needed to open up unprecedented levels of leadership.
This approach is deeply explored in Suzanne’s three-time award winning book (co-authored alongside Susan Cannon, PhD), The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love, and Lead.
Our Proven Program Curriculum
Theory and Research
Combining stimulating theories from innovative thought leaders with our extensive experience and research in women’s leadership development our curriculum qualified for over a decade as a university-certificate program.
Using a groundbreaking pathway based on how women actually develop, to sequentially and in a very precise way heal the shadow wounds from earlier childhood, intergenerational and collective traumas.
Drawing upon the extensive work of Integral practitioners our comprehensive approach addresses all domains of a woman’s experience so that they can see both themselves and the world around them in a more complete way.
Guiding women to access ways of knowing that engage all three centers of intelligence—thinking (head), feeling (heart), and sensing (body)—so that they can bring a holistic understanding to life’s complex issues.
Engaging the power of ritual to weave together conscious intentions and unconscious, embodied desires and align with energies and dimensions beyond the linear.
Beauty and Imagination
Engaging women’s sensing and feeling natures through beautiful materials, stimulating right brain processes using visual journals, music and images to invite the power of the imagination.
The Alchemical Container
How we hold, engage, catalyze, and support your learning
The Mysterial Leadership Emergence Program has been designed using a comprehensive approach to women’s development that we have spent the past two decades decoding.
You will engage body, heart, mind, and soul on our journey together through the use of cutting-edge research, women’s development, neuroscience, powerful leadership practices, evocative visual images, ritual, and our proven technology of transformation to activate your innate Mysterial Potential.
Consider this less as a program you are setting aside daily life to attend, and more as a powerful transformative container into which you will fully bring together all domains of your experience.
More Mysterial Outcomes
“I have advanced graduate degrees and I would take this program over those things as far as the impact that they have had in my life – this is something that will inform the rest of my life! I am leaving with a strong sense of belonging in myself, more confidence, more in control of my life and my destiny.” – Stephanie
“I knew that I was being held hostage with something within myself but I didn’t know what it was. Knowing now more about what that was has allowed me to be kinder to myself, allowed me to see my true nature more clearly and to truly love myself. It is so much more real now. I also have such a deep and new sense of belonging with the community of women who are a support everyday.” – Julia
“After hearing the financial investment I want to say that I understand that It is hard to put value on yourself. You have to think about what you are worth. I valued myself enough to pay for the course and it has been totally worth it for me. I didn’t even realize that I had been living mostly in the Masculine side of myself. My physical body was breaking down and I felt dehydrated emotionally. I needed my Feminine nature. I came out of the program being a softer human, more open hearted, I am curious in a way that brings me more joy, I rest a lot more. It is night and day for me in terms of the impact of the change.” – Eva
Our time together includes:
An Intimate Alchemical Community
Our cohort will have 12-21 students and together we will create a dynamic transformative community. You will have the opportunity to connect with allies in a collaborative, co-creative learning environment that accelerates growth and builds a web of friendships with other emerging Mysterials around the world. We will tend our collective ‘we space’ engine carefully as it is a powerful, catalytic element in the program.
An Opening Virtual Retreat
We will initiate our Emergence journey together in a virtual Opening Retreat. This will be an opportunity for women to meet one another and for us to ignite our collective field. The session will involve Suzanne’s overview teaching, dyad and triad interactions, personal reflections and whole group conversations.
Whole Circle Sessions with Suzanne
These monthly two-hour sessions will involve meditation, teaching, collective psycho-catalytic ritual and small group exploration together. We will work with the powerful principle of ‘the field’ together in various configurations of smaller flocks, triads. dyads and whole circle dialogues. The sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend live, but it is highly recommended that you plan to schedule yourself to be present for these sessions as they will be important opportunities to accelerate your development in the collective field.
Flock Sessions with Mysterial Coaches
These monthly two-hour sessions involve deepening together into an intimate circle of women where you can explore each of the archetypes’ shadows and strengths more deeply. They will be facilitated by Mysterial Coaches. You will also work on Creative Intention Presencing together as you align your individual Leadership skills to serve women or girls in need. (see below for more information)
Two Mid-Program Virtual Retreats
At two key junctures in the program – moving from the First Polarity (Mother-Hero) to the second Polarity (Father-Maiden) and moving from the Second Polarity to the Crone – we will have longer three-hour sessions together to acknowledge the deep work already done and prepare for the next phase.
Two Month Long Integration Breaks
After the deep work with each of the primary developmental polarities we will honor the Feminine Principle of gestation and take a longer break from classes and FW to let go and live into who you are becoming.
4 night/5 day In-person Closing Retreat
Our 15-month intensive journey will culminate in a powerful closing retreat together at Harmony Hill Retreat Center on the Hood Canal in Washington State, USA. April 24 – April 28 2024 (Travel, meals & accommodation are not included in the cost for Emergence.) Using ritual, movement, catalytic visual art explorations, and deep conversation together we will prepare for a potent archetypal ritual process of inner sacred marriage and the birth of our full Mysterial essence.
Meeting bi-monthly at a minimum, the intimacy and accountability of these smaller learning partnerships will support you to dig deeper into the Fieldwork explorations of the program. Your learning partner allies will become your homebase container in the larger field of the cohort and a place where you can be encouraged, challenged and supported to become your full Mysterial self.
The program curriculum is designed to work as much in between the class sessions as during them. It is within the field of your life that you will become an observer of your habitual patterns and engage in the practices that will liberate you from the conditioned responses that no longer serve you.
5 Individual 1-1 Coaching Sessions with a Mysterial Coach
You will have a trained Mysterial Coach as your guide throughout the deep dive of our program to encourage and support your Mysterial emergence. Your coach will help to hold you accountable for the changes you want to make and in 5 focused archetypal coaching sessions will assist you to dive under the surface of your conscious awareness and explore the deeper unconscious sabotaging patterns that are blocking the flow of your authentic genius.
Private Online Community – Mighty Networks
This online forum is inviting, beautiful, private and is organized using different topic threads. Here, participants engage with each other between live sessions and this is also where we post the Fieldwork and recordings of the sessions, as well as poetry, images and other inspirational materials.
Mysterial Leadership Practices
You will explore your Conscious Intention for doing this work and clearly articulate and energize this desired future. We will then be able to see more clearly what inner and outer structures are aligned with your Intention and which ones need to be upgraded. You will then create a set of powerful practices for body, mind, heart and soul that will provide an essential and sustainable vessel for your transformative journey. They will become the template for the cultivation of a life-long personal container for well-being.
Creative Intention Presencing (CIP)
Our own liberation is intimately woven together with the liberation of girls and women around the world who are in much less fortunate circumstances than ourselves.
You will learn a process working at the subtle level to energize and accelerate the awakening and development of girls and women. You will also have the opportunity to put your emerging leadership capacities into practice in a collaborative project.
You will learn a powerful way to source a project together that truly integrates the Feminine and the Masculine and the Creative Cycle.
Using online Assessments we will help you to get clarity around your current reality (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual) and your innate essence.
- IEQ9 Enneagram Assessment
- Integral Quadrant Assessment
- Mysterial Archetypal Assessment
Individual Human Design Assessment and Coaching with Suzanne
You will each complete an individual Human Design Assessment and receive a 1-1 coaching session with Suzanne, using this powerful lens to zero in on your unique signature presence and precisely identify where there could be blocks to your authentic expression. Human Design is a profoundly transformative system that combines: Astrology, the Chinese I-Ching, the Chakra system and the Kabbala into a profound Science of Differentiation that allows you to understand more specifically your individual uniqueness within the genetic matrix.
The Program Schedule
Our Opening 4-Hour Virtual Retreat is scheduled for Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Each month and for 15 consecutive months (with the exception out two Integration months), we will meet for:
- One 2-hour “Whole Circle” session from 11 – 1 pm Pacific time
- One 2-hour “Flock Circle” small group session (there will be two different time options available: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm PT or 4:00 – 6:00 pm PT)
There will be two 3-hour virtual mid-program retreats and a 4-night/5-day closing in person retreat.
The Emergence Program is open for enrollment just once every 18 months, inviting an intimate cohort of women to unravel from the millennia-old, outdated and limiting patterns – in order to unleash their greatest potential.
The program curriculum is designed to work as much in between the class sessions as during them. It is within the field of your life that you will become an observer of your habitual patterns and engage in the practices that will liberate you from the conditioned responses that no longer serve you.
Schedule for the 2023/24 Program
Sessions 1 – 2: Establishing the Transformational Container
Sessions 3 – 6 : Activation of The Mother Archetype
Sessions 7-10 : Activation of The Hero Archetype
Sessions 11-12 : Empowered Radiant Presence
Empowered Radiant Presence Integration Break
Session 13: Virtual Retreat: Opening from First to Second Polarity
Sessions 14-17: Activating The Father Archetype
Sessions 18-22: Activate The Maiden Archetype
Joyful True Authority Integration Break
Session 23: Virtual Retreat: Return to The Mother
Sessions 24-27: Activating The Crone Archetype
Sessions 28-29: Integration of Learning
Session 30: In person Final Retreat - Sacred Marriage and Mysterial Emergence
As a dedicated self-improvement junkie, I have invested in adult learning classes, seminars and retreats for over 35 years. I’ve signed up for everything from Byron Katie, Rick Hanson, Elizabeth Gilbert and Brene Brown to Wisdom 2.0 mindfulness and wellness workshops – and even committed to a year-long personal intensive in Taos, New Mexico. Working with Suzanne was the most effective and deep work that I have ever done. She gave me the support, resources and tools, empathy and encouragement that I needed to change my old ways of thinking and be my best self out in the world.”
– Cindi, Director of Client Relations / Executive Coach
Just prior to the Mysterial Emergence Program I was going through another dark night of the soul; struggling both financially and relationally, having just ended a 6 year relationship that was no longer serving and supporting me.
Each time I have passed through a dark passage, I always returned to a sense of great failure in my professional life. I was doing work I absolutely loved, but just could not seem to get ahead financially and find a sense of security to fully support myself.
I had a conversation with Suzanne, and absolutely knew this was the program, the container I needed to be held in the deep dive, but I bumped up against a reoccurring belief that ’I can’t have what I want.’ Even before we began the course, Suzanne held me through that process and worked with me financially to support me to be able to fully say yes to myself and yes to the program.
Through the program I found a greater sense of ground beneath me, a greater self-assurance to be with what is, and a deeper appreciation for the shadow parts of myself that have been working so hard to keep me safe all of these years. My work in the world has broadened, my friendships have deepened, work opportunities have come to me, and my love of Life has expanded. I am deeply grateful for Suzanne, her care, presence and earnest willingness to hold this secure container for all women to come more alive.”
– Micheline Green, Master Integral Coach
The Emergence Enrollment Process
The choice to enter into the alchemical container of Emergence is an important process of discernment for you and for us.
We have created a 3-step journey that will allow for clarity and commitment to emerge. You do not need to know when you enter this process whether or not this is the right program for you at this time. You just need to open yourself to the discovery.
Complete a brief conversation application (even if you are not quite sure yet if Emergence is for you). After submitting your brief application, you will be invited to a 30-minute exploration with Emergence faculty. You will receive an invitation by email with a link to schedule a one-on-one Zoom appointment time.
Meet with a member of the Emergence faculty who will discuss your goals, fit, and whether you are ready to begin the deep work we do inside Emergence.
Then sleep on it. No, really! You will need time to let the unconscious realms align around your conscious desire.
Make your down payment to secure your place in the program. You will then receive a more in-depth intake assessment to complete and be welcomed into Emergence!
The Mysterial Team Guiding Your Journey
Your Program Guides
Suzanne Anderson MA
Suzanne is a master of transformational learning, a thought leader on resilient leadership, and co-author of the triple award-winning book The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love and Lead. Her work is dedicated to awakening women to their full potential, urging them to the edge of their own evolution – to be the ones who are able to lead us into a new cultural paradigm.
After decades of work as a senior leadership consultant for Fortune 100 companies, Suzanne recognized the absence of leadership programs designed to address the way women develop. She experienced firsthand how women were caught between a rock and a hard place; women who had succeeded in the masculine domain, but who had lost connection with their feminine ground of being. Seeing this gap, she left her consulting practice to find out what it means to midwife the next level of our potential as women and as a culture.
Over fifteen years of research led Suzanne to discover The Mysterial Way – an emerging leadership model that integrates both Feminine and Masculine capacities, embraces women’s wholeness and addresses all the domains of her unique experience. This multi-faceted, in-depth approach to her work rests on 30 years of study and practice in a grounded spiritual path that remains a vital aspect of her life today.
Just as she and her co-author had completed the first draft of their book and were ready to launch new programs, her beloved husband committed suicide. Within a few months everything she had held most precious was cleaved away like a giant iceberg falling into the sea – and she was standing on the edge of a very new life. She experienced how The Way of the Mysterial Woman held up, and this transformational journey cemented her commitment to making this pathway available to as many women as possible. Her new book, You Make your Path by Walking: A Transformational Field Guide Through Trauma and Loss describes how her shattering breaking apart was also a profound breaking through to a deeper experience of her true nature. Due out in June, 2023.
Through her coaching practice, online programs, corporate workshops, retreats, speaking engagements, and acclaimed book, Suzanne supports women who are ready to lead in an entirely new way – to show up as creative agents of change in this turbulent time on our planet, with courage and commitment, resilience and grace.
Mysterial Coaches create an important layer of facilitation, coaching and support through the transformative curriculum of the Emergence Program. They will facilitate the Flock Circles and provide potent 1-1 coaching sessions to participants. Jamie & Camille, whom you will meet below, are professional coaches, have been studying with Suzanne for several years, and have completed both the Mysterial Depth and Emergence Programs.
Jamie Selby, MA
Jamie has been on the path of personal development for many years and has woven those threads throughout her working life. She brings over 30 years’ professional experience in the non-profit, governmental, commercial, and manufacturing sectors, with the last 10 years of her corporate career invested in the ultra-high-tech semiconductor and healthcare industries. Her professional expertise encompasses personal and organizational transformation and coaching, and business change management/team performance/leadership development workshops, which she facilitated globally.
Jamie has been involved with Suzanne’s work since 2004 – first as a student, and later as program/business manager and faculty member. She loves working with women who are stepping into their greatness, bringing the fullness of their being to all they are doing. She is delighted to bring her gifts as a facilitator and coach to serve as a senior faculty member with the Mysterial Emergence program.
Her personal approach to coaching and facilitation is heart-centered, while years of martial arts training taught her to effectively wield the sword. Her current practices include the metaphorical integration of these two approaches, as well as others that foster her health and well-being, and nourish her personal and professional development.
After 10 years living in the Netherlands and working worldwide, she recently moved back to the United States to be closer to family. She and her husband are now based in Florida.
Jamie’s credentials and experience include:
- Master of Arts, Communications – University of Washington
- Certified Mysterial Coach, Mysterial Woman
- Certified Integral Facilitator, Ten Directions
- Certified Trainer for Heartmath Resilience Advantage®
- Certified Facilitator for Heartmath Activating the Heart of Teams®
- Graduate of Newfield Network Europe Coaching Certification
- Graduate, Level 1 and Level 2 Kore/Mysterial Programs
- Faculty for all Kore/Mysterial Programs
- Graduate of Generating Transformative Change program, Pacific Integral
- Chair of the Board 2017-2019 – Women@ASML
- 1st degree black belt Ki-Aikido, Evergreen Learning Center
Camille de Picot, MA
Camille’s early career was in International Marketing based in Paris, Tokyo and Singapore. She is a leadership coach, psychotherapist and facilitator offering training, conferences and one-to-one coaching on topics that include health & wellbeing, peak performance, emotional intelligence, resilience and leadership in private, governmental and educational organizations.
Her work is informed by neuroscience, positive and developmental psychology, and integral theory and she uses the Integrative Enneagram (IEQ9) as an assessment tool. Having studied across many disciplines and cultures, she offers a multidimensional approach specifically tailored and adapted to each client’s developmental needs.
She has been on a lifelong journey of better understanding herself and others while expanding her heart and mind. Over the years and more particularly through her Mysterial journey, she has connected more deeply to the complexity of what it means to be a woman in all her strengths, passion, joy, sensuality, vulnerability and wisdom. Camille is happy to be a senior faculty member for the Mysterial Emergence program.
Originally from France, she has been living in Australia since 1998. She endeavors to walk her talk and practices a balanced lifestyle. She is as passionate about her own development as she is about supporting the development of those with whom she works.
Camille’s credentials and experience include:
- Certified Mysterial Coach, Mysterial Woman
- Graduate Mysterial Leadership Depth (Level 1) and Emergence (Level 2) programs
- Faculty for the Mysterial Leadership Depth & Emergence Program
- Certified Integral Professional Coach, Integral Coaching Canada
- Integrative Enneagram Certified Practitioner
- Master of Counseling and Applied Psychotherapy, Jansen Newman Institute, Sydney
- Integral Relationship Professional and Group Facilitator
- Stages Shadow into Soul Training, STAGES International
- Diploma in Transpersonal Studies, The Work Sanctuary, Singapore
- Certificate in Nutrition, Health Schools Australia
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing Major, ESSEC Business School, Paris
Jennifer Thompson, MA
Jennifer Thompson brings over 15 years of professional experience as a Career and Personal Development Coach with a focus on empowering women to awaken to greater levels of professional fulfillment and deeper levels of trust and intimacy. She is a Master Certified Coach and is passionate about applying developmental perspectives of consciousness to leadership, relationships, well-being and personal growth.
As a coach, she embodies presence, empathy and deep listening to cultivate transformation and new ways of being and becoming for her clients. She uses the Enneagram as a tool for clients to align with their natural strengths and fully integrate mind, body and heart for more empowered, authentic self-expression.
Her coaching methodology is informed by Integral Theory, Subject-Object Theory, STAGES Evolutionary Matrix of Lifespan Development, Jungian Psychology, Neuroscience, and Positive Psychology. The Mysterial Depth and Emergence Leadership Programs have synthesized a profound and elegant integration of these theories and map a new way forward that honors the complexity and beauty of the transformational journey for women, illuminating a new level of wholeness that is pioneering the leading edge of human potential.In addition to her professional passions, she has a deep love of nature, enjoys walking along the shores of Lake Michigan, hiking and skiing in the mountains, and taking time for meditation and silent reflection. She lives in Chicago with her husband and treasures spending time with their two adult children, exploring new neighborhoods, museums and cuisines locally and around the world.
Jennifer’s credentials and experience include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Arts in Counseling, DePaul University School of Education, Chicago
- Certified Integral Master Coach, Integral Coaching Canada
- Mentor for Master Certification Module (MCM) students, Integral Coaching Canada
- Certified Mysterial Coach, Mysterial Woman
- Graduate of the Mysterial Leadership Depth (Level 1) Program
- Graduate of the Mysterial Leadership Emergence (Level 2) Program
- Enneagram Training with Russ Hudson
- Enneagram Inner Critic (Psychic Structures) Training, The Enneagram Institute
- Enneagram 27 Subtypes Training with Beatrice Chestnut
- IEQ9 Accredited Enneagram Practitioner
- Stages Essentials for Therapists and Coaches Training, STAGES International
- Developmental Stages of Love Training, STAGES International
- Transformational Meditation Training, STAGES International
Mysterial Coaches in Training
Mysterial Coaches in Training provide an added layer of support through the transformative curriculum of the Emergence Program. They are women who have completed Emergence and will bring their coaching skills and deep experience with the work to support women choosing this powerful path of development.
Micheline Green, M.Ed, PCC
Micheline Green, M.Ed, PCC began her coaching career working with School Directors, Parents and Teachers as a Certified School Counselor, supporting them to build conscious brain based collaborative relationships with each other and the children in their care. She led school wide faculty trainings, group coaching for teachers, individual leadership coaching for directors and conscious and connected coaching for parents. She created and facilitated the Global Shared Agreements, a girls leaderships curriculum that she has trained group leaders in 4 countries. She currently is a faculty member of Integral Coaching Canada, she creates customized coaching programs for her private clients and has created numerous online courses for parents, women’s leadership and young adults.
Micheline is originally from Montreal, Canada and has been living in Arizona for the past 20 years. Her athletic achievements, playing rugby for the Canadian Women’s Team from 1989-1997 had her kicking off the first ever Women’s Rugby World Cup in Cardiff Wales in 1991. She attributes those years of international sport to learning how to actively harness the power of unity, being on a team of dedicated women, standing arm in arm, with a common goal envisioned and taking the small steps forward both individually and collectively to breakdown barriers and achieving something never created before.
Micheline’s, 12+ years as a Coach has had her coaching clients, so far, in 18 countries and on all 7 continents! Her three children, all young adults, are blessed and released exploring their own unique path of passion and purpose.
Her experience and credentials include:
- Integral Master Coach™, Integral Coaching Canada
- Certified Professional Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Mysterial Leadership Depth (Level 1) and Mysterial Leadership Emergence (Level II) Graduate
- Faculty Member, Integral Coaching Canada
- Advisory Board Member for UpliftKids.org
- The Art of Somatic Coaching, The Strozzi Institute with Coaches Rising
- Shadow Work Level I, II, and III, Integral Zen
- Certified Feminine Power Coach, Feminine Power Global Movement
- Certified Waldorf Collaborative Counseling and Anthroposophical training , Antioch University
- Certified School Counselor, State of Arizona
- Master of Educational Counseling, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Applied Social Sciences, Concordia University, Montreal
Alexis has been practicing personal development and spiritual growth for decades. She is a Clinical Nutritionist, Western Herbalist and Integral Coach and brings with her over 15 years experience in clinical practice, facilitating women’s retreats, and corporate Nutritional Coaching. Alexis offers her clients a safe and compassionate space combined with a strategic and holistic approach towards wellbeing and health.
In her early years of clinical practice, it became apparent that where her clients most needed support and guidance was in upgrading their habitual behaviors. It was not simply more nutritional information they needed. To fulfill this, she added Integral Coaching to her way of practicing.
Always keen to deepen her knowledge and offerings, Alexis became a Certified Enneagram practitioner, the principles of which form a key part of her strategic approach. Her coaching is further informed and supported by her other qualifications including Yoga and Mindful Meditation.
She enjoys working with groups as evidenced in her teaching of yoga and meditation to women and teens; the creation and facilitation of week-long women’s health retreats; as well as in her role as a Nutritional Coach, working with companies within Asia to maximize energy and improve general well being – fuelling higher performance and inspiring purposeful living at home and at work.
Since marrying a career expat, and whilst raising their two children, Alexis has lived in 7 countries mainly in Asia but also Australia and France. This has offered Alexis a deep and personal understanding of the challenges of a nomadic life, as well an appreciation for cross-cultural environments.
Alexis’s credentials and experience include:
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification, Tara Brach & Jack Kornfield
- Graduate of Mysterial Leadership Emergence, 2022
- Enneagram Practitioner Certification, Integrative Enneagram
- Corporate Health & Wellness Certification, Wellness Designs
- Graduate of Mysterial Leadership Depth Program
- Integral Coaching Certification, Integral Coaching Canada
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine, Health Schools Australia
- Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher plus Certified Karma Kids Yoga Teacher
- Advanced Diploma Functional Nutritional Medicine, ACNT Australia
Claire Molinard, M.Sc. MA
Claire began her coaching career in 2011, supporting women changemakers to become more empowered leaders using an integral approach with a focus on spiritual maturity. She was a faculty member of Integral Coaching Canada for almost a decade, coaching and training students enrolled in their professional coach training programs. In 2014, she co-created the Unique Self Emergence process, a psycho-spiritual coaching modality that she teaches and facilitates through online and in-person programs.
Claire’s work is informed by Integral theory, developmental and depth psychology, neuroscience as well as by her commitment to spiritual practice – an essential part of her whole adult life. From an early dive into Sri Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga, the notion of evolution of consciousness has informed her intense quest to understand the patterns that connect. Over the years, she has drunk from the deep wells of the wisdom traditions, East and West, including Zen Buddhism, Tantric Shaivism, Celtic spirituality and Mystical Kabbalah.
The Mysterial sequence allowed Claire to clear significant layers of shadow material that were keeping her from stepping into her power. She feels empowered by the work, and is delighted to join the Mysterial Faculty, to support other women’s empowerment and to serve our collective conscious evolution.
Claire’s credentials and experience include:
- Graduate Mysterial Leadership Emergence program
- Certified Somatic psychotherapist Netherland Institute of Core Energetics
- Diploma in Integral Leadership: Generating Transformative Change in
- Human Systems (GTC) from Pacific Integral and LIOS, Saybrook University
- Unique Self Emergence main trainer and facilitator
- Faculty for Integral Coaching Canada
- Certified Integral Master Coach, Integral Coaching Canada
- Faculty for International Coach Academy
- Certificate in Group facilitation – International Coach Academy
- Certified Professional Coach – International Coach Academy
- MA Chinese Literature & Philosophy INALCO, Paris.
- M Sc. Oriental Medicine Samra Los Angeles University.
Julia Jakubowski, MSW, LCSW
Julia is a somatically oriented psychotherapist, focusing on healing trauma, relationships, and creative embodiment. She draws on her 10+ years of experience working in community mental health and hospice, and her 20+ years of experience within contemplative traditions, as a student and teacher of meditation and yoga. Her approach weaves together psychodynamic, relational, trauma-informed, and somatic perspectives. She currently works out of her Mcminnville, Oregon, based private practice.
In her role as a coach in training, Julia seeks to be an ally to the individuals, and to the collective, in awakening the parts that have been silenced, and to hear and understand their stories. She is dedicated to embodied creative exploration, seeing by the light of her own darkness, radical joy, and providing support and guidance in the process of unfolding. Julia lives in Mcminnville, Oregon, with her partner, two young children, and a growing number of animal friends.
Julia has an understanding of and dedication to working within a social justice framework and strives to be affirming of all identities, races, experiences, and orientations. She actively works to build her awareness of how racism, sexism, white privilege, heterosexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, ageism, ability, body size and social class has impacted herself and her communities. She seeks to make space for everyone and to honor their individual stories.
- Graduate of Mysterial Leadership Emergence Program
- Mindful Compassionate Dialogue training with La Chelle Lowe Charde
- Internal Family Systems training with Frances D. Booth
- Somatic Experiencing training with Joshua Sylvae
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy training with the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy training with the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Oregon
- Master of Social Work (MSW) The Smith College School for Social Work, Northampton, MA
- Bachelor of Art, Psychology, The George Washington University, Washington, DC